Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Eat, Sleep, Work?

Although the title of my blog implies that I lead a boring and repetitive life I really don't. Sure I do the same things every day - eat, sleep, work - but every day something new happens. Now of course these things aren't all going to be blog-worthy (did you know that this morning I read 1.5 chapters of my book on the bus?) but sometimes things happen that you just want to share (I got an awesome pair of shoes for 60% off this weekend!).

Most of these stories are going to be from my life, but sometimes I will read something interesting or hear something on the news. Maybe a friend will be going through something that I want to share...

That's the beauty of life...it's never the same, something is always a little different!

No comments:

Post a Comment