Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sick and Tired of Being Sick!

Apologies for the lack of entries but me and my family have been battling various bugs for over a week now!

It all started last Tuesday at 3:20 am when I woke up, positive I had food poisoning from the KFC we'd had at dinner. I spent the next 8 hours puking and crapping more than I can ever remember. It came on so suddenly and was furious - hence I thought it was food poisoning. Alas, it was the evil stomach flu and it came for my husband and my son on Thursday. Thankfully, neither of them got it as bad I as did, but still, not a pleasant thing to deal with for anyone!

On Friday, when everyone seemed to be feeling better, we all went back to work/daycare and all was well. Until I got the tickle in my throat. That tickle has turned into a full-blown cough/cold now - complete with headaches, runny nose, sneezing and a lot of coughing. On top of that my son was sick at daycare on Friday, and again at dinner on Saturday. Today he had to be picked up from daycare and I'm still fighting this cold.

Needless to say, I'm sick and tired of being sick! I just want to feel better already! Maybe I should crawl under my desk and have a nap...wouldn't that be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment