Thursday, March 22, 2012

Too Old For This?

So my girlfriend and I are going out to a movie tonight - a "mightnight" premiere - which, according to my husband, we are "too old for". I don't think he really cares, but my friend and I are excited for a kid-free night out! We booked Friday off so we don't have to go to work looking like zombies after getting home at 3 a.m. and we've been going to these kinds of things for years together!

Obviously if there were soming important at the office or if we were out of vacation time we would have just gone to see the movie some other time, but we are responsible adults, doing what needs to be done first. Aren't we entitled to a night out without any grief?

Like I said, I don't think my husband is actually upset that we're going out and that I won't be home until the wee hours of the morning - in fact, I think he's jealous. Well honey, I love you but that's too bad! Mama's goin' out tonight!

1 comment:

  1. It's a midnight premiere...and if it was a Star Wars Premiere he would go dressed as Darth Vader.

    He's just jealous of our date. :)
    -Adrienne

    ReplyDelete