Friday, April 20, 2012

More Ch-ch-ch-changes

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. It's not that I haven't wanted to, more that I didn't know if I should. I want this blog to remain as public as possible so sometimes I need to use my discretion when it comes to posting, especially about work. I'm not a spy or a doctor or something, so I won't ever be posting super secret information, but I don't want to put myself in a position where I could get into trouble so I try to avoid posting about work in general.

Needless to say that I really do enjoy my job, there have just been a lot of changes lately and it has been taking its toll on me! I embrace change, I go a bit stir-crazy without it...but lately there has just been a lot of change and it has all been a bit overwhelming! I'm surviving though - I have to. Change is good, of that I'm convinced, so I'm not going to let it get me down!

I have a couple of non-work related posts that I want to get to so keep checking back! I promise that I'll get over this hump and be back to myself in no time!

Extra bonus - it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment