Thursday, June 14, 2012

101 Things in 1001 Days

A few years ago I tried doing this 101 Things in 1001 Days project but after getting pregnant with my son I got side-tracked. I did manage to get a few things done though, so I thought that I would start over.

I haven't been able to find my original list (sad day) so I started fresh and made a brand new list! If you want to follow my progress you can do so at: http://www.dayzeroproject.com/user/apriltiger23. I may post some updates on here, but there is a nice little feature on the DayZero site that allows me to add a progress update. I just started on Tuesday (I was on holidays on Monday) but I've already gotten one thing done! Only 100 more to go!

If you're interested in making your own list, they have a few different kinds and tons of ideas! You should go check it out, you never know what you're going to stumble upon!

No comments:

Post a Comment