Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Dear Customer Service Agent

An open letter to all customer service agents, from one average citizen:


Dear Customer Service Agent,

Please do not look at me like I have three heads or treat me like an idiot because I do not know what I want or need. If I had known, I wouldn't have come to ask you in the first place.

It is your job to help people; to explain to us regular citizens why we need this instead of that, why we don't really need that, or why we definitely need that.

You are the customer service agent, that means that you are supposed to provide service to your customers.

I don't believe that the customer is always right. I do believe that the customer in front of you is the most important one.

Please try to explain things simply. Most of us are clueless.

If you don't like people, don't care about your products or services, or just plain hate your job - please quit, or at least find something else to do within the company. It's people like you who make people like me walk out the store and never come back - which I guess you don't really care about...

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman citizen



NOTE: No, I haven't recently had a bad customer experience, but I know so many stories and have even had my fair share. I just thought this would be fun and easy to relate to!

No comments:

Post a Comment