Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Stop Drop and Roll on Out

Do you ever wish you could just drop everything and start over somewhere new? I do. All. The. Time.

Thankfully, I have enough sense to know that that isn't realistic, and that, really, it would be a HUGE pain in the ass to actually start over. No clothes, no home, no furniture, no dishes. Still, it could be fun right?

I think if I ever got a chance at doing this I would do it - assuming my husband was on board of course, which he wouldn't be, but whatever. I have never really been able to decide where I would go though. I have a list of a few places I would like to live:
  • Nova Scotia or PEI - keeping things close to home but still away from it all.
  • North Carolina - I've always been fascinated by The South; and NC is beautiful.
  • The UK - I can't decide if I'd rather live in England, Wales, Ireland or Scotland...
  • Australia/New Zealand - From what I've heard these countries are amazing places to raise a family.
Now I'm pretty flexible...if someone had a ticket for anywhere else they weren't planning on using, I'm sure I could go pretty much anywhere, for a while at least.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I'd loooove to go to Australia and New Zealand :D It's nice to dream *sigh*

    -Al

    ReplyDelete