Friday, January 25, 2013

Motivation, Why Do You Evade Me So?

So this morning I got to sleep in; and by sleep in I mean that I got up at 6:15 instead of 5:30 - woo freaking hoo! Anyway, that 45 minutes still did me a world of good. I was in a great mood when I got up and I actually had some energy this morning.

Well, throughout the day it's like my motivation has been in an hourglass, slowly trickling away. Needless to say that now, at 2:41 pm, my motivation has pretty much run out. I know it's Friday and for some reason this has been a really long week, but why is it that I can't just be productive for a full 12 hours? I would even settle for 10 hours...enough to get me through the work day.

Today has been a good day in that nothing bad has happened. Nothing fantastic has happened either, but I'm fine with that, really.

Let's see. It's 2:42 pm now... That means I have 1 hour and 47 minutes left until I get to leave.

I can do it. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment